Originally posted on December 23, 2022
ConEd is standing by to respond to power outages. We currently have an outage caused by a downed tree near Bolton & Pelhamdale - Con-Ed is on site and evaluating the situation, and the Village of Pelham Manor is in communication with Con-Ed.
Contact ConEd (first) directly to report an outage by clicking on the following link: https://www.coned.com/en/services-and-outages/report-track-service-issue/report-outage-status or by calling 800.752.6633.
You may also contact the PMPD directly with an emergency at 914.738.1000 or call 911.
Additional Information and Resources:
Stay alert, by monitoring NWS New York, NY forecasts<https://www.weather.gov/okx/>, NOAA weather radio, television and radio news, cable and satellite weather programming, and commercial services, as well as the following NWS resources...
* NWS New York Website<https://www.weather.gov/okx/>
* NWS New York Winter DSS Website<https://www.weather.gov/okx/emnew_winter>
* NWS New York Probabilistic Winter Wx Forecasts<https://www.weather.gov/okx/winter>
* NWS New York Coastal Flood Website<https://www.weather.gov/erh/coastalflood?wfo=okx>
* River Gauges and Forecasts<https://water.weather.gov/ahps2/index.php?wfo=okx>
* NWS New York Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/NWSNewYorkNY>
* NWS New York Twitter<https://twitter.com/NWSNewYorkNY>
* Online Severe Weather Reporting<https://www.weather.gov/okx/SubmitStormReport>